Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You say good-bye, I say hello....

We're a week away from leaving our row townhouse house in the east end for a detached fixer-upper in Etobicoke.  Good-bye Danforth, streetcars and shared walls.  Hello Long Branch, Go-train and detached living!  I know Dave will turn our war-time bungalow into a beautiful home.  It's going to be an adventure! 



Time to say good-bye

Our new home! So much to do...

3 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for updates! Good-bye Jones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. giddy up. When do you think renovations will be done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea...depends on a couple things. Dave gave a few people some quotes on big jobs so it depends what they decide. Also, we still need to get a survey and draw up some plans. Stay tuned! Wish you guys were here...Seems like so long ago you lived in the basement. You, carla, and Mike lived here. Remember our entire family squeezed into the house the weekend of the wedding, so many memories...now I'm getting sad.

      Delete